Where and when can I collect the products if I want to self pick up?
You can pick up your order from:
B3, 4th Floor, Burlington House Block B,
92-94 Nathan Road
Tsim Sha Tsui
Kowloon, Hong Kong
Mon-Fri 10am to 1pm & 2pm to 6pm
Sat 10am to 1pm
What is difference in EDP, EDT, Parfum, Cologne, Tester?
The differences among these are the amount of essential oils in the fragrance. The most potent type of fragrance that you can buy is the straight perfume. Next would be Eau de Parfum, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. The higher the percentage of essential oils the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply.
- Parfum (Perfume): It is the strongest fragrance, consists of 15-30% concentration of perfume essence. This means that not only do you need to use less, but also that the fragrance lasts longer, typically for up to 6 hours, depending on skin type.
- Eau De Parfum (EDP): It is lighter than Perfume, with an 8-15% concentration, but still has long lasting characteristics, from 3 to 5 hours. It is less expensive than pure perfume.
- Eau De Toilette (EDT): It is lighter than EDP, with a 4-8% concentration of the essence. It usually lasts for 2 to 4 hours.
- Eau De Cologne (EDC): It is lighter than EDT, often referred to just as Cologne and has the greatest dilution of fragrances with a 3-5% concentration of perfume essence. It usually lasts for 2 hours.
- Tester: Testers are an excellent way to purchase a perfume or a cologne at a discount rate, without compromising on the quality. Testers are made by the manufacturer to help promote their fragrances. They usually come in a plain box and may have "Tester" somewhere on the bottle. They are not used. Testers contain the original quantity mentioned on the bottle.
What is the deal with 100 mL? Is it 3.3 oz or 3.4 oz?
According to US metric system: 1 fluid ounce = 29.57 milliliters. Based on this fact, 100 milliliter = 3.381 ounces [US, liquid]. Different fragrance designers state 3.3oz or 3.4oz as per their decision to round up or round down.
Why are your perfumes cheaper than regular stores?
We import our perfumes directly from USA. We don't have high rental expenses and so we are able to pass on the savings to customers.
Can I return the products after purchase?
Due to the personal nature of the products, we're sorry we cannot accept returns.
Are your products genuine?
Our products are 100% genuine. We only import our perfumes from USA.
Where do you ship to?
We only deliver to customers in Hong Kong currently.